THE NIGHT OWLS
Carnaval: Grand Opening of the Athenaeum Art Center
A fresh take on art and music!
Saturday, February 6, 7-10 PM
Space is limited. Reservations required.
To RSVP call (858) 454-5872 or email Amber at email@example.com.
Celebrate with the Athenaeum Music & Arts Library at Carnaval: Grand Opening of the Athenaeum Art Center in Logan Heights. Euphoria Brass Band will get the party started with music that will remind you of Bourbon Street just in time for Mardi Gras. Kick up your heels to the jazzy and vivacious tunes as you enjoy a tequila tasting sponsored by Tequila Fortaleza. Savor ice-cold cervezas from Iron Fist Brewing and get your taco fix with fresh tacos made on the spot from a traditional street taco cart by the San Diego Taco Company. Dance to more great music as Radio Pulso del Barrio spins sounds both familiar and new. Revel in an evening of art, music, dancing, drinks, and local bites with friends and other art and music lovers at Carnaval: Grand Opening of the Athenaeum Art Center.
Athenaeum Art Center
1955 Julian Avenue
San Diego, CA 92113
Recommended for ages 21 to 40-something
Join us at the library for a fun evening for art and music enthusiasts aged 21 to 40-something. Night Owls event can feature an art exhibition, live music by a local band, art, music, and dance demonstrations, a lecture, a group art project to inspire your creativity, raffle prizes, and much more! Want to get in FREE to all of our Night Owls events? Become a member of The Night Owls.
To join The Night Owls, CLICK HERE, or call us at (858) 454-5872.
Not into commitment? Attend a single event for $10 at the door.
As a member of the Athenaeum's Night Owls, you and a friend will enjoy free admission to four to six Night Owls events per year, in addition to all of the perks of an Athenaeum Individual Membership.
• Member discounts on over 150 events per year, including jazz, classical and new music concerts, lectures, and special events.
• Invitations to all art exhibition openings - about 8 per year.
• Member discounts on a vast array of art classes at the La Jolla and University Heights studios.
• Borrowing privileges to the Athenaeum's unique collection of art and music books, periodicals, CDs and DVDs.
• A subscription to the bi-monthly member newsletter so you'll be the first to know what's happening.
• The opportunity to vote on the Night Owls Members' Choice Award in the Athenaeum Annual Juried Exhibition.
...all for just $75!
The Night Owls committee is:
Angela Lynch, Maura Walters, Elena Childrey, Amber Sykes, Sami Tutone, Katie Walders, Drew Peters, Shelley Crutz, Maziar Moridani, Anna Haudenschild, Anthony Sabatini, Rebecca Bostwick, and Kiri Hagerman.
Thanks to our sponsors for supporting The Night Owls!